Warm Wishes Coming Your Way!

I have been a sketch binge this week. You know how it goes... when you need inspiration you look for something to get your mojo going. So I literally went "mojo" this week... "Mojo Monday" that is! I went with inspiration from this week's #166 sketch:

(click the image to see the post)

Here's my card that I created using the sketch...

Warm Wishes

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; patterned papers, BasicGrey; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; edge punch, clear beads, Martha Stewart; gold pearls, Micheal's; ink, Ranger, Versamark; embossing powder, Hero Arts; other, acetate.

I made my focal image a little shaker card. I used some clear mini beads from Martha Stewart inside.


Come and join in on this awesome sketch this week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

That is an awesome sketch Ally and I love your card too. :)
Hugs,
Sue xx

Jess said...

Seriously awesome!

 
09 10