Guest Designer: Let's Capture Our Memories

This week I got the awesome opportunity to guest design with the Let's Capture Our Memories card team!

They gave me this awesome sketch and challenged me to use flowers, buttons and the colour purple! And this is the card that I came up with...

supplies: patterned papers, Bo Bunny; button, My Little Bit of Whimsy; flower, Prima; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; stamp, Penny Black; cradstock, Prism; ink, Memento, Copic; ribbon, BasicGrey; pearls, Queen & Co.; other, thread, Stickles by Ranger.

Make sure you join me and create a card using Sketch #8 and combine it with the challenge this week! Can't wait to see what you make!
Photobucket

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

What a beautiful card - that image is so cute - love it! Great colour combo too.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Joey said...

Hi Allison

this is gorgeous, I love the button snowflake, fab colour combo, thanks for joining us at pbsc.

Joey.xx

Jess said...

love this card!! its a work of art!

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cute card, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet allison and love the colour combo...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

 
09 10