Sketches and Sports!

It's Friday! Yippee!

Today is a sketch day for me at Let's Capture These Sketches blog. This week's sketch was designed by Tara. And Tara's challenge this week was to create your own embellishment. You can see Tara's sketch here.

Here is the page I made using Tara's sketch:

Mini Soccer

The soccer ball cut out was designed and cut on my Klic N'Kut machine. Then I machine stitched all the white lines on it to define the shapes on the ball.

For my embellishment, I created my own ruffles using paper. I added this cute little heart button from My Little Bit of Whimsy!


Come and check out this week's sketch and challenge. We're giving away a gift certificate to the Let's Capture These Memories store! Come and play with us!
Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous LO Ally! Now I'm home again (and surrounded by stash) I plan to do my football mini. Thanks again. Hugs,
Sue xx

melody said...

what a rawkin kewl design..ok..love how you did the background ball..that is kewl! fabulous work chickie

 
09 10