Popcorn Anyone?

It's Saturday... time for a fabulous sketch at WeScrap!

This week was Victoria's turn to share a sketch. You can see her sketch here and my turn to create a fun page with it. Here's what I did with Victoria's sketch...

Going 2 the Movies

supplies: patterned papers, BasicGrey, Bo Bunny; cardstock, Bazzill; inks, Copic, Stampin' Up!; letter stickers, Basic Grey; transparencies; Tattered Angels; die cut film strip, Tim Holtz by Sizzix; other, theater ticket, straw, thread.

I created my popcorn by taking a scrap piece of cream paper and adding some Liquid Applique to it. I let it dry and then used my heat gun to make it puff up and expand. Then I took some buttery yellow ink and dabbed it randomly over the fluffy mess and cut out popcorn shaped pieces.


Voila... buttery popcorn for your movie!

Come and check out the WeScrap Sketchy Saturdays. We give prizes to those people who participate each month.

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great LO and I love the popcorn technique. TFS Ally.
Sue xx

melody said...

whoa...RAWKIN KEWL LO! love the added straw..nice touch! and the popcorn...whoa...kewl! love it chickie

 
09 10