It's Saturday? Sort of!

I know... it's not Saturday but that's okay! Everyday is a good day to reveal a sketch!

This past Saturday, the lovely Victoria posted a wonderful 2 photo sketch for everyone to take inspiration from. I got the fabulous job of creating a page for her to show off her great sketch.

See the sketch HERE!

Here's my version of Victoria's awesome sketch...

School Photos

I used a wide variety of myStamp BOX stamps on my page too!

I used my Snapshot stamp set to add a few camera related details like the row of elements under my title and popping out of the top of my largest photo.

I also used a few elements from the Review stamp set too! I loved the row of numbers and the stars from the set! I used them both throughout my page.

And last but not least, I used one of my favourite mSB stamps sets, Mini Alpha for labeling the tab on my page.

Come and create a page using Victoria's sketch today!

Stay tuned tomorrow for more myStamp BOX inspiration!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Ally - this is really great! I love the way you've used your stamps and the photos are so cute.
Sue xx

 
09 10