Sketchy Saturdays

I LOVE using sketches and I love the fact that at WeScrap, our Inspiration Team shares a new sketch every Saturday!

This week was my turn to create a page using this week's sketch by Sarah. You can see Sarah's fun sketch here.

My Poor Little Boy

supplies: cardstock, Couture Cardstock, Prism; stamps, myStampBOX; patterned papers, Fancy Pants Designs; large letter stickers, Thickers by American Crafts; mini alphabet stickers, Jenni Bowlin; fabric flower, Pink Paislee; ink, Stampin' Up!, Ranger; "four" stickers, EK Success; other, thread.

For my sketch I used some of my fun stamps from myStampBOX too! I used the open bracket stamp from the Just Add Notes set. I also used the "curious" circle stamp from the Seal It! stamp set.

Come and check out all the other cool sketches created by the WeScrap iTeam! See you around the forum!
Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

I love both the sketch (it's in my "to try" pile) and your LO. Hope DS is doing better now.
Sue xx

Crafty Girl Studio said...

I really like how clean the design of this page is. Love how you did your journaling. The accents made with the stamps add a great touch.

 
09 10