A Crop Today and A Me Layout

Come and join us A Page in Time today for an Inpromtu Crop! Come and post a challenge for your fellow scrappers participate in! Come visit the crop forum here.

Here's my page for my posted challenge! Come and find out what it's all about!

Grow & Bloom

If you would like to know further how I created this layout, leave me a message.

supplies: cardstock: Bazzill; stamps, gems: Hero Arts; ink: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Stampin' Up!, Colorbox, Palette; journaling page: Making Memories; letters: American Crafts; other, thread.



I was looking for a challenge to complete last night and happened upon "One Little Word". With my mojo flyin' I completed this page using the word "REAL". A page all about me.

The REAL Me

supplies: patterned paper: BasicGrey; letters: Pink Paislee, Scenic Route; stamps: Papertrey Ink; ink: Ranger, Staz-On; pen: Sharpie, Signo.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather said...

That is fabulous Ally!!!! What an awesome layout!!!!

Heather in ON.

Jess said...

Ally love to know how you did the top layout..gorgeous!

love love that second layout about you...fantastic pic..wish i could read the journaling though.. {wink}

Lynn said...

Great layout! Love how you did the photo!

Gigga said...

Hi Ally
I love all of your layouts. You are one of my very favourite artists and I love visiting both of your blogs everyday. Keep up the great work.
A fan in Australia

Denise said...

love that you shared about your self. the real you is awesome!

Heather said...

Did you create the background for Grow & Bloom?? It looks awesome!!!! Great layout!!!!

Heather in ON

 
09 10