Have you ever wanted to be a Creative Chick and share your creativity with others? Now here's your chance to apply for a guest position on the CCAS blog.
Due Date: April 1
How to Apply:
1. You must put a link on your blog to the CCAS blog and showcase the site in some way to help advertise all the cool things here.
2. You must submit one layout based on a Sunday sketch featured during March, one layout based on one the challenges during the month March and one tip that is scrapbook related to be posted on the blog.
Your guest designer requirements will include:
- Monday: Posting a challenge with an example.
- Tuesday: Post a scrapbook related tip or two.
- Wednesday: Post a word of the day with an example of the word used on a page or card.
- Thursday: Post a tutorial for a scrapbook related project. This does not need to be a large project.
- Friday: Posting a link to one of your favourite free font sites. Example is optional.
- Saturday: Share your favourite site or blog with the CCAS readers.
We are looking to fill one week positions for April (week 6th - 11th), April (week 27th – May 2), May (week 11th – 16th) and June (week 1st - 6th).
Email all 3 of your submissions along with your name, location and a link to your personal blog to Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCAS Guest Designer” in the subject line.
As part of becoming a guest designer and a Creative Chick, you will receive a small scrapbook related gift as a thank you for sharing work and you and your blog will be showcased on the CCAS blog site.
We look forward to receiving your applications! Good luck!