TripleToot!

Well I can now spill my super cool news... I was asked a few months ago by Melanie Muenchinger who is a stamp designer and illustrator for my favourite rubber stamp company, "Gina K. Designs", to be her guest designer for her December stamp reveal.

I received Melanie's latest and most heartfelt new stamp set called "Hand-in-Hand".

I will be featured with 5 cards on Melanie's blog in the next few weeks using this gorgeous stamp set. So make sure to check out her blog for card creations!

You can see my first card made using the set on my blog here.

I also received TWO emails from BasicGrey and they picked up both the Christmas card below (using Melanie's new stamp set!!!) and also the page "T'was the Night Before Christmas" below as well! Cool eh?

I'd better be off! I'm still on "Mountain Time" but it's almost 11pm here in Ontario. Hope you're having a fabulous holiday so far!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Awesome news....Congrats Ally!

Regan said...

that is awesome Ally

Anonymous said...

Yahoo Ally - way to go - can't wait to see more of your fab creations!!!
Jacquelin

crazy4scrappin said...

Congrats Ally...I just found Gina's blog and will be checking back often.

melody said...

whohoo ~ congrats chickie!
and just poppin by to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations ~ hugz

 
09 10