A Page in Time - December Reveal

For December, I got two kits to work with... "Creative Imaginations - Christmas" and "Cosmo Cricket - Oh Joy".

Here's the two page layout I created using the "Cosmo Cricket" kit...

Baby It's Cold Outside

This is the two page layout I created using the "Creative Imaginations" kit....

Wonderful Time of Year

And this is my scraps project using the "Cosmo Cricket" kit. It's an envelope book to store all the letters to Santa every year from my son.

Dear Santa Envelope Book


Come on over to A Page in Time Scrapbook Kits and check out the December kits. They rock! They're also having a HUGE warehouse sale too. Check out all the deals here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Enjoying the envelope mini! Cute!

melody said...

awesome layouts ally...love that envelope book! scrapalicious!

 
09 10