Yippee!

I am pleased to announce that I won a spot on the Addicted Scrappers site for their guest Addicted Counselor for the month of October!!

Have a sneak peak at their kit I get to work with.....


Doesn't that rock!!!!! It's in one of my most favourite colour schemes too!!! I can't wait to get started with it when it arrives hopefully late next week.

I have also been scrappign away like a mad woman this past week. Here are some of the pages I have done for the week long cyber crop over at Scrapperie:





*** last layout = photos by Heidi Brand ***

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Allison! That is awesome! See now that you have gotten a cool kit to work with, I should have been able to spend those scrap bucks at the aution.!!!! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ally! You deserve it! Your work is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.