Five's the number!

Yup... today's challenge at Caardvarks was to use 5 embellishments. This was so much harder than I thought it was going to be.

I ended up using brads, ribbon, chipboard, flowers & architecture.
Here's what I came up with....


"Home is where the heart is..."

Products:
PP: American Crafts
CS: BazzillBrads: Heidi Swapp, Imaginsce
Chipboard, Key Hole: Melissa Frances
Stamps, Acrylic Letters: Making Memories
Flowers: Prima
Pen: Micron
Ink: Ranger
Ribbon: unknown
Other: deco scissors

10 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Oh I heart that card....you can send me a card like that anytime!

Anna said...

Your card is just absolutely stunning, I love it. The colours are just so warm, especially since it is winter here, and your design is very original, I have not seen one like it before. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it is nice to see that others appreciate my work also, it is a nice feeling. Thanks and have a great day. Anna.

Deborah March said...

BEAUTIFULLY done!

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful card, the colors look great

Sandra said...

Wow! That card is lovely. Love the design and the colors.

Meri said...

Gorgeous card and as said before the colours are just so beautiful, reminds me of autum.Thanks for your comment and good luck. Meri

Anonymous said...

That card was WORKED, congrats!

Ingrid said...

I just saw this one in yesterday's gallery and it is beautiful. Love all the details. Great job!

FlipFlop Mom said...

GASP!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is incredible! Great job.

 
09 10