It's Offical! I've been Published at Home!!

Yup.... as of yesterday... I am now offically published in a Canadian publication! I'm SO excited!
I had my "ONEderful" layout (below) printed in the summer issue of Scrapbooks and Cards Today!




The page is a little different in print... I changed the bookplate to another piece of Maya Road green dotted ribbon and some matching brads so it would photograph better.

My Mom, Dad and sister will be so proud! Isn't he the cutest little fella?

Feel free to browse the magazine's FREE complete magazine download on their site! It's an AMAZING publication that is given out FREE!!!! If you are a US citizen, you can request a publication for the cost of shipping... very cheap!!!

Thanks for sharing my joy!!!

4 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

I so love that layout Ally! And Spencer is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Ali !!

I have the magazine and was admiring the layout and when I came to your blog I did a double take. Way to go girl !!

Michelle said...

Great layout! i love the colors and how you used the mask. thanks for sharing!

Heidi Brand said...

oh my gosh, that means that I have been published too!!!!! Wooo Hooo, I am so excited!!!!! I cannot believe that you did not tell me this!

 
09 10