I have been tagged!!!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED! My friend Laura (angelbear) tagged me today so...

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1) I am the oldest of 2 children. My sister is younger, tallest, prettier and skinnier than me!

2) I hate house cleaning with a passion!!!

3) I have one child and that ALL I want!

4) I am engaged and I can't believe that our wedding is in only 4.5 months!!!

5) I love having long nails but I don't like them with they're painted.

6) We have absolutely no finished walls OR floors in our house!!!

7) I could wear PJs all day long if it was acceptable!

No comments:

 
09 10