I’m back today with another festive card featuring goodies from the Catherine Pooler Designs Frosty & Festive Collection, and I have to say—I am completely smitten with the new Frilly Frame Dies!
This die set includes four different frame shapes—a circle, square, rectangle and oval—and I love how easy they make it to create a fun collage-style card like this one. Each frame has that sweet little pierced, scalloped edge that adds just the right amount of detail.
For my card, I die cut the frames from some of my favorite Catherine Pooler colored cardstocks: Blue Raspberry, Rockin’ Red, Cotton Candy and Martini. I love how bright and cheerful these colors look together!
To fill each frame, I reached for the Jolly & Bright 6x6 Patterned Paper collection. Mixing the different patterns behind each colorful frame created such a playful holiday look without making the card feel too busy.
Then came the cutest part—the Frosty Friends! I added several of the adorable snowmen along with some of the smaller festive images and sentiments to decorate each little framed area. These snowmen are seriously so sweet, and I love that each one has its own personality. The little bundled-up snowman with the glasses might be one of my favorites!
This card was so much fun to build because every frame became its own tiny holiday scene. The combination of colorful cardstock, cheerful patterned papers and those darling Frosty Friends makes the whole card feel bright, happy and festive.
And those Frilly Frame Dies? I can already tell I’m going to be reaching for them again and again. They’re perfect for creating little scenes, highlighting sentiments, making patterned paper focal points and so much more. Definitely a must-have from the Frosty & Festive Collection!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this card inspires you to mix your favorite CP cardstock colors and patterned papers and create your own collection of festive little frames!
Happy crafting! š☃️❤️
~ Ally ~




No comments:
Post a Comment