Scrap 'N Stamp ~ Sending Love Sale & Hop

 

Scrap 'N Stamp has a SALE and a HOP going on today!

Today's hop is all about "SENDING LOVE" and the design team is sending out lots of crafty love vibes today!

My card features the PhotoPlay "Love Letters" stamp and die set.

I stamped each of the little bird images, the mailbox and the envelopes and then coloured them using Copic Markers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out.

To allow the envelope to stick out of the mailbox and the sentiment strip to stick out of the envelope, I cut thin lines and tucked them in their respective places.

I created my own background paper by stamping the 3little hearts from the "Love Letters" stamp set all over my white card base in black ink.

To check out all of the amazing LOVE inspired creations, please head on over to the Scrap 'N Stamp's blog to begin today's hop.

You could WIN a $50 gift certificate to the shop!

BEGIN HERE!

Best wishes and happy hopping!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

sharon g said...

Your chubby birds are so cute. I love the colors you chose for them. And it's so sweet that they are sending Valentines...they are adorable.

 
09 10