Stamp Anniething ~ Hugs, Kisses & Butterfly Wishes

Happy Monday all!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend or at least got crafty!

Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring products from Stamp Anniething.

I began today's card by printing out the adorable "Hugs, Kisses & Butterfly Wishes" digital image.  Then I colored her up using Copic Markers.

 
The list of Copics I used:
--- Skin: E34, E21, E00, E93, R20
--- Hair: E49, E29, E57
--- Wings: E23, E33, YR65, YR02, YR00
--- Dress: B26, B24, B23, B21
 
Next I created a stencilled background to place on my fabulous butterfly gal.  I masked off a 1/4 of an inch all the way around my 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" square card front panel.
 
I then used the beautiful "Deco Fan Stencil" and applied some Catherine Pooler Cove ink through the stencil and then added some Stickles Glitter Gel in Moonstone before removing the stencil. 


I just love how this little square card came to life!
 
If want to see how I created the background, click the video image below...
 


I hope you have a creative week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10