Pawsome Stamps ~ Cupcake Season's Greetings

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing a fun watercolor card using some fun new products from Pawsome Stamps!

A little while ago, I shared this on my Instagram for our festive holiday hop for Pawsome Stamps but I forgot to share here too!

I just love the watercolor effect of this card.  I've used the beautiful "Deck the Halls" stamp set for my background, the "Just Sentiments: Christmas" for my greeting and "Jolly Cupcakes" for my cupcake image.

Believe it or not, but this is how this card started (see below!) and I thought it really wasn't quite finished...

So I added the sweet little holly cupcake.  For my card, I used my Karin Markers to ink everything up.  And did you notice, those clear but super sparkly snowflakes in there?  I used some Nuvo Glimmer Paste with the beautiful "Snowflake Flurries Stencil".

Don't you just love that little cupcake?

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10