Diamonds in Distress

Howdy all and Happy Saturday!  Welcome to another fun Saturday Challenge here with Three Room Studio!

This week we are challenging you to use "Diamonds"!!  Yup... so be creative with this theme... think "bling" or a diamond shapes maybe!?!?  Or maybe try stamping and inking through a diamond shaped stencil?  The sky's the limit!

For my card I started by creating a fun Distress Oxide background and I including using a fun multi-diamond shaped stencil from my stash.  Then I stamped the little up-right fairy from the "Believe in Fairies" stamp set and cut her out using the coordinating dies set, "Believe in Fairies Die".

Not only was my stencil made using diamonds, but I added some bling and some aptly named  "Diamond" Stickles to the wings of my fairy.  How fun is that!?!?
 
Please take a moment to gander at some of our design team creations for today's challenge...

Thanks for checking out my talented co-designers!
 
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.
 
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!  Good luck!

You can enter HERE on the Three Room Studio Blog.  Happy crafting!

~ Ally ~ 


No comments:

 
09 10