Floral Birthday Wishes

 

It's time for another Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio!  

This time I'm hosting the challenge and I've chosen this week for you to create some kind of Birthday Card!

I pulled out the fun "I Heart Books" stamp set and stamped out the woman in the chair and her large shelving unit and filled it all up with books and fun stuff!

For the sentiment banner, I stamped out the banner part of the "Skate. Sleep. Repeat." stamp set and then stamped in the greeting form the "Simple Sentiments" stamp set.  I even hid a few presents along side her chair!

I hope you'll join us over on the Three Room Studio blog and play along this week.  Click here for details.

~ Ally ~

 

stamps: TRS (I Heart Books, Skate.Sleep.Repeat., Simple Sentiments)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
patterned papers: Mintay (7th Heaven 6x6)
inks: Kraftin' Kimmie (Wicked Black, Crisp Crimson), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
dies: Simon Says stamp (A2 Thin Frames)

No comments:

 
09 10