You Gnome Me Well!

 Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's time to share the latest in the Canvo world with you!

Today I'm sharing the products using the latest Club Canvo products with you;

  • December Stamp Set
  • Winter Mantle Stamp Set
  • Weekly Eleven Stencil

This month the Club Canvo includes the most adorable gnome and lots of fun houses and trees!

Here is my December intro page for the month...

I always do a habit tracker page too.  This one includes that fun Gnome stamp too!  It's perfect because he has 7 stripes on his hat. 7 stripes = 7 days of the week!

And another must have each month, a full calendar!  I went with a good ol' green and red color palette for this one!

The theme for the 2021 Club Canvo will be changing a little bit.  If you want more details, you can check out Catherine's Live on FB HERE (at 19:20) for more information on the new Club Canvo format PLUS a few sneak peeks of January's collection.

To start your 2021 Club Canvo, you can subscribe HERE.  You have until November 30th to sign up for your January goodies!

Thanks for joining me!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some more Canvo spreads!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10