Fun Weekend Recap for Kraftin' Kimmie!

Happy Saturday all! 

This weekend, some of the Krafty Girls from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps have got some LIVE classes going on at our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends Facebook page.  All the classes this weekend are using our June release stamps, stencils, inks and dots!

Today at 5:00pm EST, I have my first of the 2 classes I am doing LIVE.  It entails a really simple card showing you how to use the Krafty Scenery 3 Stencil and how to make a sandy beach scene.  Plus we colour up the sweet beachy gal with some Copics from the "What's the Scoop?" stamp set.


Plus my second class on Sunday is how to make an easel card.  I'm featuring the "Underwater Fun" stamp set and the Krafty Scenery 3 stencil again.


All the LIVE classes this weekend will be saved to the KKS Facebook page so you can go back and watch them at anytime.

I hope you'll join me this week for at least one of my classes!

Happy Saturday and Happy 4th of July to my American friends!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10