Pink Beauties

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’ve had an amazing week!

I’m here today sharing my card featuring lots of pink tulips from the “Loving Tulips” stamp set from Power Poppy! I die cut out y bouquet and the fun polka dot sentiment using the coordinating dies. I decided to create my own striped watercolor paper to place my bouquet on to today.


Plus I finished the inside of my card with a sentiment and a grouping of frilly tulips stamps along the bottom edge.

Don’t forget to check out my Inspire Me Monday post this week; click HERE. It features a starry bloom this week.  Here’s a sneak peek:

Now…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazingly creative weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Loving Tulips)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Strathmore Bristol Watercolor, Tim Holtz (Metallic Kraft-stock)
inks: Ranger Distress (Tea Dye), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils, Versamark, Catherine Pooler Designs (It’s a Girl), Stickles (Star Dust) 
dies: Power Poppy (Loving Tulips Coordinating Dies), Spellbinders (A2 Valiant Honor)
embossing powder: Ink on 3 (Strawberry Champagne)
sequins: Studio Katia (Rose Gold Fusion)

5 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

You are seriously on fire lately in the creative department — I am in LOVE!!!

ChristineCreations said...

OOO loving all that pink Ally! Beautiful composition and stunnig colouring on the tulips!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, the lovely pink card you made. The awesome tulips do to desire spring. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sharon said...

A gorgeous pink card which I love so much, very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

CherylQuilts said...

WOW! Ally, I am so behind, but I am floored by this gorgeous card! So many beautiful aspects to it, and your coloring is wow, wow, wow! The detail of this small image is amazing, and I really love the layout with your beautiful striped background. Stunning in every way! Love it and send warm, sunny hugs!! xoxo

 
09 10