Happy Wishes

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!  Today I’ve always seen it as a lucky day.  My Mom was born on Friday the 13th!

Today I thought I’d play with some Copics and colour up a whole layered scene.  I chose to use the lovely “Abundant Petals” stamp set and some Copic Markers.  I used the fun “Natural Beauties” stamps for the sentiment.

I really tried my best to add lots of deep shadows.  If you haven’t checked out my Inspire Me Monday this past week, you too can play with how you add shading.  I also include 2 downloads for colouring practice.

 Now, make sure you check out what my fellow Bloomies have created to share with you…
Christine Okken – go here next!

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you get some time to create too!

~ Ally ~


stampsPower Poppy (Abundant Petals, Natural Beauties)
cardstock:  Recollections (White 110#), MFT (Wild Wisteria, Black & White Stripes 6x6)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Girlfriend this is GORGEOUS! Your depth is amazing!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, wow, Ally! The depth is amazing, and I love the clusters of gorgeous flowers and really love the sketch layout! Beautifully done, and I loved your Inspire Me Monday! Truly, this is gorgeous, and what a lovely way to add the sentiment! Hugs and love, and enjoy the weekend! xoxo

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! These flowers POP right off the page. I am just in AWE of your lovely coloring!!

Jeannean said...

I love everything about this, Ally! WOW!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This is amazing!! I love the garden that you created and your coloring...just drool worthy!!

 
09 10