Bring On the Sun Shine!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you’ve had a fabulous week!  Join me and a few Power Poppy Bloomies today for some fun stamping fun!

Marcella has just released a WHOLE bunch of brand new digital stamps for you!  She has a whole bunch of her star studded clear stamp images and has made them in a digi form.

Today I’m working with the new “Bring Home Some Sunflowers” originally from the “Sunny Harvest” clear stamp collection. 

I printed out 3 identical images of the wrapped sunflower bouquet and built a 3-D version of the bouquet.

Here’s the list of all the Copic Markers that I used to colour in my image…

Don't forget about our fabulous SALE going on too...

Now, take a few moments and check out what my fellow Bloomies have created to share with you today…
Christine Okken <—go here!

Don’t forget to participate in the June “Power & Spark Challenge” to WIN a $50 shopping spree in the Power Poppy Shop Good luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~


stamps:  Power Poppy (Bring Home Some Sunflowers)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White), Bee Paper Company (Marker Paper)
inks:  Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Limoncello, Sauna, Tutti Frutti, Party Dress), Sakura (White Gel Pen)
stencilStudio Katia (Mandala Stencil)
sequinsPretty Pink Posh (Marigold)

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is so colorful and cheerful. Great background behind the sunflowers too. Made me smile!

ChristineCreations said...

So cheerful with these vibrant colours Ally! That’s an awesome stencil as a backdrop for this gorgeous bouquet! Your colouring on the paper wrapper had me checking to see if it was really brown paper.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally! (I thought I had commented on this card already, but perhaps I got sidetracked...been happening a lot for me - ha!) Anyway, I LOVE this card and love how you've enlarged this absolutely sweet bouquet of sunflowers! Beautiful coloring, and wow do I love that stencil! It really ramps up your card even more (if that's possible). I love it, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10