Power Poppy: Thanks Friend!

Hello and TGIF!  It’s been a week since my hysterectomy and I’m slowly getting stronger and stronger.  I over did it the other day and BOY… did I pay for it!  Not good people.

I did take a few minutes yesterday to colour and create this VERY simple card with you today though.  It’s always good to get back to crafting!

I just adore the “Vibrant Thanks” stamp set so I chose to feature it today.

I had fun colouring up my images using my Polychromos Pencils.

Take a moment and check out my fellow Bloom Brigader creations being shared today…
Christine Okken – go here next!

Thanks for stopping in today!

~ Ally ~


Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Vibrant Thanks)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White Cardstock)
inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Polychromos Pencils, Catherine Pooler Designs (Sweet Sixteen)
stencil: Catherine Pooler Designs (Turkish Delight)
dies: Sizzix (Labels 8)

3 comments:

Camille Short said...

Wonderful Card - I love the design. Great coloring of the Vibrant Thanks!.

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, sweet Ally, I'm so glad you were able to make a card...and I'm praying for you to get stronger each day...but take it easy!!! I love this sweet card and your beautiful flowers! Neat to see you color these with your pencils. They are beautifully colored, and I love the layout...and really love the soft stenciling. Beautiful card, sweet friend! Sending warm, sunny, and loving hugs! xoxo

Marjeta said...

Fantastic stamp and coloring. Thanks for inspiration.

 
09 10