Power Poppy: Flowering Santa

Howdy all!  Today is Day 4 of Power Poppy’s newest and most fabulous Happiest Holiday 2017 release.

Today’s stamp set features the cheery face of the the beloved Santa Claus and some gorgeous holiday florals and sentiments.

Introducing… Flowering Santa

For my card to day I wanted to add some colour to not only the flowers in his beard but a little colour to his actual beard.  If you look closely, I have incorporated some pinks, purples and greens right into some of those curls.
Sorry I don’t have a Copic Marker list for you as I was colouring this cheery fella on the go at the time!

It wouldn't be a holiday card without some kind of sparkle on it...


Take a few moments and check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created for you today…
Christine Okken -- go here next!

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned tomorrow as we will be showcasing some sweet treats just for you!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Flowering Santa)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 Clouds), Copic X-Press It (White)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves), Ranger Distress Oxide (Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry), Sakura (White Gel Pen)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Sparkling Clear Sequins)
Stencil: Altenew (Halftone Stencil)
Other: Nuvo Drops (Mountain Dew), Stickles (Star Dust)

12 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

Ally, I just want to tell you how completely awed I am by your work -- this release -- the last multitude of amazing cards you've been making.... YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. I have not had very much time to comment yet, but OH, OH, OHHHH how I am feeling inspired and amazed by your creativity and cleverness.

I'm sitting here looking at your Santa card, and I am mystified. It’s just beyond the beyond. You got all da skillz and then some!! Those sparkly specs on Santa... so perfect and a bit Elton John-like. Which is just too fun. I am going to make your card into a billboard, it would bring joy to everyone who drives past it! Merry Merry forevahhhh!!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, wow, wow...and then some! Ally, I totally agree with everything Marcy said! YOU ARE AMAZING and so clever, and your coloring skills are so amazing! You've brought this Santa to life and added such dimension, and the glitter that just brings him to life!! I LOVE it!! Beautifully done, and what a great background/base! Another wow! Hehe! Hugs, precious friend! xoxo

lritchie said...

Wow beautiful stamp and gorgeous card, your coloring abilities are fantastic! TFS

Esther Asbury said...

You're jolly Santa, in pinks and purples, is sure to put a smile on someone's face this holiday season! Love the extra "pop" the sparkle brings -- so fun!

Linda Pekrul said...

I've been waiting in anticipation to see the finished card... and oh MY!... you haven't disappointed!! He is absolutely stunning, as is the card. Love, love, love!!!

Lisa said...

Stunning! Love how you incorporated the color into his beard, and your colorful background is just gorgeous!

Donna W said...

Love your awesome card!

Dana Desmond said...

OK, now I MUST own this stamp.

Tracey Magner said...

This is just Beautiful, LOVE, LOVE, the colors you choose. Got to have this stamp. Tracey Magner

Joyce Erb said...

LOVE this stamp, your card is amazing!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is just fabulous !

Stacy Morgan said...

Did my comment not go through on this one? Okay the colors are awesome... so vibrant and totally digging the sparkle on the glasses!

 
09 10