I Miss You Sow Much!

Happy late Tuesday everyone!

I don’t know about you but I’ve had a pretty rough winter.  I’ve been dealing with a number of medical issues that have almost stopped my creative mojo over the last few months.  But lately, I have gone to see a new doctor and she has been helping diagnosis my problems and she’s actually helping me work to solving most of them too!  I’m so grateful to have finally found a physician that will listen and not just brush me off.  So with new meds, I’m slowly starting to feel more like myself.  Hooray!

So with creativity brimming, I have a card I created to share with you using this week’s new Splitcoaststamper’s newest Card Sketch.  Click here to see the sketch: SC642.

It’s featuring some fun stamps by My Favorite Things!
#mftstamps
I hope you have a great rest of the week!  I’m hoping to see you all Friday with another fun Power Poppy creation too!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps:  MFT (Sow Much Cuteness, Diagonal Stripes BG)  #mftstamps
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White & Black), MFT (Peach Bellini)
inks:  Ranger Distress Oxide (Cracked Pistachio), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark, Copic Markers
dies: Lawn Fawn (Stitched Rectangles), Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Squares)
embossing powder:  Stampendous (Detail White)
tools:  Copic Air Brush System
punch:  Fiskars (Ribbon Punch)
misc.:  Ribbon

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

I was looking at your sketch, but haven't decided if I want to try it, yet. So glad the new doctor is helping you and you are returning to a normal feeling. Blessings!

Cindy said...

Sorry to hear your winter was rough. Hope your medical issues continue to improve. It's always fun to see your creative designs. Love your fun card.

 
09 10