Sending a Flurry of Festive Tidings & A Winner!


Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I actually got off my butt and made a card for my own Splitcoaststampers card sketch for this week.  Here’s a quick peek at the sketch… it’s a simple one!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-sketches-f41/sketch-challenge-616-%7B10-11-2016%7D-t613828.html




And here’s my take on my own sketch.  I actually rotated it upside down and used it that way.

Copics: Santa: R24, R27, R59  Reindeer: E30, E33, E34, E35, E37,  
Chimney: E99, E08, E37  Snow: T0, T2, BG0000  Other: G07, Y18, T7

I used Distress Inks to create my sky and Copics to colour in my images.

I’m also going to share a sneak peek for this week’s challenge over at StampNation this week.  What do you think is our theme this week?

And last but not least, let’s announce a winner of my Power Poppy giveaway.  The winner is…
Congrats Barbara Please contact me with the clear stamp set of your choice and your full name and address for shipping.

Thanks to all of you whom left me such wonderful comments.

Have a great week everyone!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Action Santa), WPlus9 (Santa’s Reindeer)
cardstock: Strathmore (Water Colour Paper)
inks: Memento (Black Tuxedo), Ranger Distress (Picked Raspberries, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, Blueprint Sketch, Hickory Smoke), Colorbox (Frost White), Versamark, Copic Markers
shimmer spray: Tsukineko (Gold Sheer Shimmer)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail White)
paint: Delta (white acrylic)

6 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations to Barb for winning a stamp set of her choice! She is going to use it well. And, sweet Ally, what an amazing and clever card! I LOVE this beautiful snow scene, and what a fabulous sketch card...so creative! You rock, girl!! Love your work...hugs! xoxo

Barbara said...

OMG, Cheryl just let me know that I was a winner on your blog. I am so excited!!! Seriously! I just took advantage of the sale and Power Poppy and my stamp sets are on the way. I will have to take a long look at the store again. I will send a PM with the necessary stuff.
I love how you turned this sketch around and make an adorable card. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Congrats Barbara!!!
Ally, is there also a giveaway on the power poppy blog? When will that be posted?
Also Ally, just want to say I love your card!! So fun!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful background fabulous card! YAY! Congratulations Barbara!!!

Allison Cope said...

Hi Beth! There is only a giveaway on my blog. Nothing on the Power Poppy blog. Sorry!

Linda Carson said...

What a creative and festive card! Really wonderful design take on the sketch! Congrats to Barbara!

 
09 10