Stamp of Approval: Introducing... Beautiful World

Welcome to the sneak peek day 3 of our our newest Stamp of Approval collection called “Beautiful World”!

This box is filled with stamps sets and dies from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Gina K. Designs, SugarPea Designs (one of my favourite stamp companies!) and debuting… Catherine Pooler Designs!!!

For my card sneak peek today, I’m featuring a card using only two of the FIVE stamp sets from the Beautiful World collection.

For my card I used some fun ZIG Clean Color Pens to colour in my multitude of magical butterflies.

Now, take a moment and leave some love for my other co-designers today…
Allison Cope <—you are here!

Make sure you come back on TUESDAY for the full designer Beautiful World blog hop… someone is going to WIN a box for FREE!  Actually, TWO people are going to win boxes!  Woohoo!

The Beautiful World collection goes on sale on Wednesday April 20th.  Boxes go on sale at 9 am EST for StampNation members and then the wait listed people get an email at 10am EST.

PLUS... don't forget... one lucky box purchaser is going to WIN a Mini MISTI tool.  Catherine packed one box amid all the boxes with a tool just for you!  Can't wait to see who receives that special "GOLDEN TICKET" box!

To ensure you get an email notification to purchase a box for yourself, please visit the Stamp of Approval site and get on the Wait List today!  Click here for further details. 


Thanks for stopping by today!  See you on Tuesday!

~ Ally ~

47 comments:

Unknown said...

Ally, your card is just gorgeous! I agree that the butterflies are magical! I love the way you used vivid colors and the small stamps to enhance the magical quality. The card just makes me smile! This card will definitely be a CASE at my house :)

Margaret said...

Gorgeous. I love the vibrant colors and the details of the butterfly is fantastic.

Unknown said...

Love your card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Looking forward to release day.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!

Unknown said...

Love the colorful butterflies. Beautiful.

Roberta said...

Love your card, Flight of the Butterflies! Love the colors, the little tiny additional stamp details like the flowers floating around the butterflies, and the dot detail on the sentiment!

Unknown said...

The colors of the butterflies are amazing! I am stuck in doors with all of the snow in CO and this card is making me anxious for spring!

Unknown said...

A big WOW! Love this card, beautiful colouring.

Heather North said...

WOW, Allison!!! This is a beautiful piece of artwork!

Heather North said...

WOW, Allison!!! This is a beautiful piece of artwork!

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous, Ally!!!

TerriLynn said...

Great card. Love those new stamps and can't wait for the Stamp of Approval box.

Christy Borfitz said...

Absolutely stunning card, Ally!

Sue Smith said...

What a fantastic card. I am all about bright, bold colors and this one is fabulous. :)

nancylee said...

Your card is beautiful, love the design of the butterflies and great color choice.

Alma Dirpaul said...

Your card is JAW-DROPPING beautiful!!

Katydid Cards said...

Just beautiful, Ally!

Lynne said...

Fab stamp, fab coloring, love it.

Cat Tidwell said...

WOW!! stunning! They glow! :D

Trina said...

Beautiful card.

nfabbri said...

Loving Zigg markers even more, absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love those butterflies! A beautiful card as always.

LisaH said...

Such a beautiful, magical card Ally! I absolutely love it!!

Nancy R. said...

Just beautiful, Ally. The colors are so vibrant and I love the layout too.

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Ally ~ There's nothing happier than rainbows + butterflies or rainbow butterflies! What a stunningly gorgeous creation you've shared with all of us. Thanks so much and I can't wait to get my SOA Box 'O Happy in the mail!! Haven't missed one yet!

JoAnne Victoria said...

Oh my gosh, this card is amazing. The colors are hypnotic, you just can't keep your eyes off them. Beautiful card.

Ingrid said...

Ally, that rainbow card is SO my fav....you just amaze me with the way you color the world. :) :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness, this is PRETTY!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love all those beautiful butterflies!

Anonymous said...

This card is stunning. I love the bright bold colors. I can't wait to order my SOA box & make a card like this!

Kathy N. said...

Love. It.

Bobby said...

Oh my. Gorgeous color and stamp placement.

Ericka Strange said...

Love these butterflies and the colors you used. So pretty!

Unknown said...

Love the butterflies!

Unknown said...

Love the butterflies!

Barb said...

Beautiful! I love butterflies and the colors are absolutely gorgeous!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card! Love those colors.

Kara said...

Gorgeousness!!!! This is beyond beautiful!

creahetty said...

WOW ... love this card!
and that new ZIG clean color pens in my craftroom
thanks for showing

Rose said...

Love the vivid colors on this card. Great job!

Ddmac58 said...

So beautiful, I need this Butterfly! Your card is just so bright and cheerful...love it!

Laurel Beard said...

OMG GIRL! OMG! This is GORGEOUS

Laurel Beard said...

OMG GIRL! OMG! This is GORGEOUS

Cindyloohoo said...

Such a beautiful card. TFS

kittykat3308 said...

Gorgeous cards

Kathleen

Unknown said...

Bright and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Bright and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

 
09 10