My Top 12 Favourite Cards of 2015!

Howdy all… happy Sunday!  Today I thought I’d share some of my favourite cards from each month of 2015!  Here goes…

January 2015

February 2015


March 2015


April 2015


May 2015

June 2015


July 2015


August 2015


September 2015


October 2015


November 2015


December 2015


Thanks for taking a gander at some of my favourites for the year!  I had lots more cards that were favourites but most of them are exclusive to StampNation!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totes love all your cards, Ally! I'm especially drawn to your gorgeous April card...stunning!

Katydid Cards said...

These are exquisite! I just started following you recently, so it was nice to see some of your older work. My favorite is January...through December!

Kim

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, what a beautiful post with your favorites. It must have been hard since your cards are knock-out gorgeous! I love your style and amazing creativity, and your coloring is exquisite! Beautifully done, and thank you (so much!!!) for adding the link below each photo to go directly to the post (do you know how many people don't take the time to do that!?). Hugs, and I wish you and your fellas a wonderful year, sweet friend!

 
09 10