Today I’m sharing a really easy card with you…
Here’s a close up of all the sparkle and shine it contains:
It’s very easy to make:
- Create a top folding A2 sized card (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”). Round the bottom left corner and the top right hand corner.
- Trim a piece of gingham paper to 5 3/8” x 1 1/4”. Round the bottom left corner.
- Trim a piece of gold foiled paper to 5 3/8” x 1/2”. Round the bottom left corner.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 5 3/8” x 3 1/8”. Round the bottom left corner and the top right hand corner.
- Using the snowflake dies, cut three snowflakes; one large (purple cardstock), one medium (white cardstock) and one small (gold foiled cardstock). Add some Versamark ink to the white snowflake and heat emboss it with a clear crystal embossing powder for some shimmer.
- Layer all the snowflakes using glue dots and add a “messy nest” of gold string to the back.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp the greeting on the white cardstock panel, Add gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Adhere the gingham and gold foiled papers to the card base.
- Adhere the white panel with the sentiment to the card front using foam adhesive. Adhere the snowflake cluster.
- Add sequins.
Allison - you are here!
Make sure to join us TOMORROW as the entire Stamp of Approval Design Team reveals one more design PLUS if you comment on all the blog hop tomorrow, you have a chance to WIN a Stamp of Approval box for FREE!!!!!
Thanks for joining me today!
~ Ally ~
Stamps: Stamp of Approval: The Holiday Magic Collection.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Pure Plum Cardstock (My Favorite Things), Gold Foiled Cardstock (DCWV)
Patterned Paper: Plaid Patterns 6x6 (My Favorite Things)
Embossing Powder: Gold (PKGlitz), Crystal Transparent (Stampendous!)
Dies & Sequins: Stamp of Approval: The Holiday Magic Collection
Tools: We R Memory Keepers (Envelope Punch Board)
String: SULKY Metallic.