Having Fun with Stamps!


Today I’m sharing 3 fun techniques and a few tips having to do with playing with your stamps over on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog.  For a direct link, click here.
 
I’m featuring the sweet summer inspired stamp set from their Crop & Create: Delivered Layout Kit.  You can purchase that stamp set and a few other exclusive stamp sets right HERE in the Scrapbook & Cards Today store.

Now, grab a coffee or a cold summery drink and join me in my scraproom…

Once again, here’s a quick peek at all those fun cards that we made using our three techniques today.

Wavin’ Hello

Sunshine


Sunglasses

Thanks for checking out my video today!  Happy creating everyone!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:

Wavin' Hello
stamps: Scrapbook & Cards Today, Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Sea)
cardstock:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock
patterned paper: My Favorite Things (Dots & Stripes Sorbet 6x6)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Love Letter), Copic Markers

die:  Lawn Fawn (Stitched Rectangles), My Favorite Things (Die-namics Smart Phone)
sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (4mm & 6mm Sparkling Clear)


Sunshine
stamps: Scrapbook & Cards Today
cardstock:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Stampin' Up! (Coastal Cabana), Recollections Black Cardstock, vellum
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

punches: We R Memory Keepers (Envelope Scoring Board)
sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (4mm Cornflower)


Sunglasses
stamps: Scrapbook & Cards Today
cardstock:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock, vellum
patterned paper: My Favorite Things (Dots & Stripes Sorbet 6x6)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Winter Wisteria), Sakura Glaze Pen

dieMy Favorite Things (Stitched Basic Edges)

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing.

Marianne said...

Wonderful set of cards. I saw them on the SCT blog.

New Creations said...

I seen your beautiful creations on SCT blog and thanks for sharing them, adorable creations!

 
09 10