Gift Giving Fun & a Tutorial at StampNation!


Today over at StampNation I am showing everyone how I made this cute little Fold Over Box Card with a video tutorial.

My card/box today features the cute stamp set “Candy Cane Kisses” by Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! And I'm entering it in their Wednesday challenge...


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Candy Cane Kisses)
cardstock:  X-Press It Cardstock, Recollections, Bazzill
patterned papers:  Doodlebug Designs (Frosty Friends)
inks: Copic Markers, Memento (Grape Jelly)
other:  Stickles, Wink of Stella Pen.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the CAS design SO much!!!!
    Thank you for joining our Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.