Sew, Sew Cold!

I’m on a Christmas card kick… I know!  It’s ONLY the first week of September and not even officially FALL yet but I was just dying to use some of the fun winter critter stamps that I just received in the mail.

Being Wednesday, it’s time for a new challenge over at StampNation.  This week’s challenge is all about STITCHING!  And if you know me, I LOVE stitching on my cards.  I prefer machine stitching but I’m open to stitch stamps, hand penned stitching or even hand stitching too!  For my card this week, I chose to incorporate some “fabric” stamps, some die cut stitching AND some hand stitching.  Here’s a sneak peek for you…

Here's a little sneak peek of my fellow Dream Team creations for this week's challenge...
It’s also time for a new sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers today!  And once again… I couldn’t resist those little wrapped up for winter critters for this week’s sketch creation…

Here’s the sketch I used for my card this week, SC504:

I took a little creative license on this one and swapped out the 5 little panels and used 5 characters on my card instead.  I think it works? Don’t you?!?

I just adore the sweet little winter stamps by Purple Onion Designs.  I knew I just had to have them for my very own!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’ll join us for BOTH challenges this week!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes (Dove and Holly), Purple Onion Designs (Stacey Yucula Studio Stamps)

patterned paper:  Fancy Pants Designs (Timbergrove)
cardstock:  Bazzill, Recollections
dies:  Spellbinders (Create a Flake 2)
pens:  Sakura (White)
ink: Memento, Versamark, Copic Markers

edge punch:  EK Succes
pearls:  KaiserCraft
other:  Stickles.

No comments:

 
09 10