A Sweet Treat for You!

It’s Wednesday and time for another challenge day over at StampNation. This week’s challenge is a delicious and delightful one!  This week’s challenge is to incorporate a fruit or vegetable into your card or project. Here’s some little sneak peeks of my fellow StampNation Dream Team members creations for this week’s creations…

My StampNation exclusive card is the one with the yellow striped paper and strawberries on it!  Yum!

With summer in full swing here in Alberta, we’re starting to see some fresh Ontario and British Columbia fruits like cherries and strawberries in the grocery stores.  I love this time of year for all these glorious fresh products.  So today I decided to honour the beautiful, sweet raspberry!


For my card I used a variety of Flourishes products here. I used the adorable “Sweet Berry Frames” stamp set for my fruit, gingham shape and also my sentiment.  For these shapes, I used the Flourishes Spellbinder’s die set, “Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames” which is designed specifically for this stamp set.  It’s got such great shapes!

I also used a fun back ground stamp from Stampin’ Up! to create my wood grain effect.  It’s called “Hardwood”.

Here’s a quick close up of the colouring and focal point of my card front…

So take a moment and check out StampNation!  You’ll love the friendly feel for sure!  If you have not had a chance to check out StampNation yet....
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1586497
~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes (Berry Sweet Frames), Stampin’ Up! (Hardwood)
cardstock:  Recollections, Flourishes, Bazzill

ink: Memento, Stampin’ Up!, Copic Markers
dies:  Spellbinders for Flourishes

pearls:  Doodlebug Designs
other:  thread.




No comments:

 
09 10