Being strapped for time this week, I knew I had to whip up 4 cards that were easy to make but yet super fun too! So I came up with these super, simple cards...
- Die cut 4 identically shaped hearts out of 4 different patterned papers.
- Holding ALL 4 hearts lined up together in one hand, cut them into 4 different pieces with scissors. (This could be done with 3 hearts and 3 cuts or 2 hearts and 2 cuts! EASY PEASY!)
- Assemble each heart so that you have one of each patterned paper as part of the heart. I put a piece of tape across the back of the pieces of each heart to hold them together while adhered them down.
- OPTIONAL: Adhere them to another slightly larger heart die cut. I used a slightly larger scalloped edge die for mine.
- Stitch the edges where your patterned papers meet. If you don't have time to sew, use a fine tipped marker and make faux stitches instead!
- Adhere your patchwork heart to your card and stamp a simple greeting! I used the "Happy Valentine's Day!" greeting from the Flourishes "Token of My Affection" stamp set.
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye