If you play, we have some FUN goodie bags for our winners! Are you ready for the grand finale... the 8PM Challenge?
HOW TO PLAY: We're celebrating a Banner Day! So, use a banner or pennant style embellishment on your card or creation! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5D. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers hung banners to help Flourishes celebrate! If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see...
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a banner inspired card or creation! Create a banner shaped card or add a little banner embellishment or tag!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on THIS post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5D
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!
Here is the card I created using a pennant...
For my card today, I used the fabulous August 123 Create Kit from Flourishes! This kit jammed full of some cool things. Check out the newest 123 Create Kit here! Shop NOW... they go FAST!
For my card's sentiment, I used the "Thank You!" from the newly released 2011 FLIP stamp set, With Gratitude. I also added a few simple pink dots along with the polka dot pennants from the Birthday Pennants set. That little white button is one of the many fabulous pieces in this month's 123 Create Kit!
To add a little more whimsy, I stamped a few more dainty images of bees and leaves on the large dots of the patterned papers by Authenique. These cute little images all came from the Tiny Flowers and Tags stamp collection.
Come on out and CELEBRATE with us! There will be lots of great inspiration and fabulous PRIZES! Good luck!!!
And Now... a GIVEAWAY!!!
What is your favourite birthday memory? It could be an old or a newer memory... share it with me today..
A winner will be announced on my next Timeless Tuesday post! Good luck!
stamps: Flourishes (Tiny Flowers and Tags, Birthday Pennants, With Gratitude)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock
patterned papers: August's 123 Create Kit
inks: Ranger, Stampin' Up!, StazOn
accessories: August's 123 Create Kit (button, ribbons, papers); twine, thread.