Stamps & Scraps! ~ Halloween Splender

Howdy all! Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend.

It's the third Monday of the month so that means that I'm over at the Flourishes blog today with Stamps & Scraps!

This month is all about Halloween and the colours that we see! So come on out and check out my challenge this month...

Here's a little peek of my creation this month...

supplies: stamps, Flourishes (Medallion Motif, Autumn Flourishes, Antique Map, Moments in Time, Seeds of Friendship, FLIP 2011 set: With Gratitude); cardstock, Flourishes Classic Ivory, Bazzill; flowers, gems, canvas mistables, Prima; mists, Tattered Angels; letters, American Crafts; ink, Memento; die cuts, Spellbinders; paper lace, Basic Grey; kraft envelope, Maya Road; heart button, Jesse James; film strip, Tim Holtz; pearl brad, Melissa Frances; other, silver twine.

I hope you'll come and join me this month for my challenge. I'm offering up a $15.00 gift certificate to the Flourishes store for one lucky participant. Yippee!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jess said...

that layout came out gorgeous! love it!

Anna Ashley said...

The background is beautiful! And the book page looks so romantic!

 
09 10