Webspiration?

It's Thursday!!! That means a new prompt at Creative Prompts 4U!

This week, it was Nicole's turn to share a creative prompt and she chose an image from an internet site, Maria Filo, as the inspiration piece this week. You can see the image posted here.

Here's is my take on Nicole's chosen image. I chose to stick with the images colour scheme and a few of the images details like the clouds.

Shine

supplies: stamps, myStampBOX; patterned paper, Echo Park; cardstock, Bazzill, Couture Cardstock; pen, Ranger; ink, Copic, Versamark, Stampin' Up!; spray, Tattered Angels; pearls, Queen & Co.; alphabet stickers, paper ribbon, button, BasicGrey; twine, Stampin' Up!; other, ribbon, thread.

I used a variety of my myStampBOX stamps throughout my layout.

If you look ever so closely at my back ground, there are X's and O's on it. I used the alphabet stamps from the Mini Alpha stamp set and some Versamark ink.

For the clouds, I used my Versamark ink, some white embossing powder and my Wishing You Sunshine stamp set.

For the main word of my title, I cut out my word using my Klic N'Kut machine after I stamped a pattern of dots from my Itty Bittys stamp set on my yellow cardstock.

The tag is also a fun stamp from myStampBOX. It's from the Road Trip stamp set. I masked off the inner tag lines and then stamped the sun image from the Itty Bittys stamp set.

I added one final detail to my page... a date stamp from the Passport to Adventure set.

Check out the rest of the Creative Crew's creations for Nicole's challenge here!

Overall I love my challenge page! Come and play along with the rest of the Creative Crew this month. You could win a gift certificate to the Let's Capture Our Memories store just by sharing your inspirational project! Good luck!

Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous Ally! Now I know where your July Challenge came from!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Angie Blom said...

oh just love this.. and I really need to invest in some my stamp box stamps.. I love my cloud ones and love how you used it on your layouts. Beautiful .. that shine in you title love it too.. Fabulous layout!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

LOVE, LOVE this, Ally! So clever how you embellished the clouds. Just love your take on the prompt!

 
09 10