Rainy Day?

This week's challenge over on the My Favorite Things blog is April Shower! The challenge is...

Create a card using any MFT set that fits the April Showers theme

OR

Create a card using the layout I've used

OR

Create a custom embellishment

I chose to run with the theme of April showers. So my card this week is using the My Umbrella stamp from the Pure Innocence line. I also added the little doggy from the Done Gone Cute stamp set as well.

Rainy Day

I used some Glossy Accents to add some faux rain to her umbrella and her rain boots...


supplies: patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Bazzill; stamps, My Favorite Things; ink, Memento, Copic; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; edge punch, Martha Stewart; other, Glossy Accents.

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Don't forget to check out my blog candy for April here!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love it Ally! Captures the theme perfectly.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love your coloring and fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so ADORABLE Ally!!! I just love it! You always have the BEST images GF!!!! The raindrops are an awesome touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just darling Allison! I love the papers you used and the addition of the doggie is just perfect! Your whole card just makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with MFT's WSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.