Touch Down Time!

Over at Mon Ame Memories we're going to have a crop! A Superbowl Weekend Crop!

The Design Team will be hosting challenges starting Friday, Jan 30th - Feb 1st.
These challenges will range from easy to difficult.
Some will be timed and some will be due Sunday by midnight.
We will do a draw at the end of the crop for:
Grand Prize and many other prizes.

Crop Hours (Central Time)
Friday 6pm - 12 mid
Saturday 10am - 12 mid
Sunday 10am - 8pm

We hope to see you there! When you sign in, tell 'em Ally sent ya!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks for letting me know Ally. I'll be heading over there.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was close enough to join one of your classes:( They sound like great fun.

-Agnes- said...

Oh, I might be able to make it to this one! Provided I have finished my card challenges by that time...

 
09 10