Crop Today Until Monday Night & Freebie Friday


Don't forget about the crop at The Scrapping Bug this weekend. Some challenges and games have already been loaded into the Bug Board On Line Crop forum. There are some fabulous gift certificate prizes to be won!

**My blog will look kinda funny for all of tomorrow. I'm calling the crop Bingo game words here so there will be a number of posts tomorrow with a list of words. If you'd like to play along.... check out HERE for the bingo list.**

I'm off to celebrate my son's third birthday (it's actually July 17th) with family and then a friend's birthday at dinner time tomorrow so I will be away from my computer! I hope you all have fun at the "July Last Minute Crop" and get at least one project done this weekend!

The "Freebie Friday" post is up at Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. Make sure you check it out because you can win some cool Imaginsce goodies!

Have a great Friday and Saturday and I'll see everyone promptly on Sunday morning!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

COOOOOLLL layout...he looks like such a little man in that layout!!

 
09 10