Been Busy.... but here's Sneaky Peaky's....

I've been scrapping away but most of my stuff can't be revealed since it's for contests or design team reveals.

Here's a little sneak peak of the page for Random Chaos for tomorrow....


Here's a sneak peak of my page for Valerie Salmon's next "Got Sketch?".....


This is a sneaky peaky for a blog that I have been asked to submit a sketch to... more to come in June for this one....


This is a page I created for Scrapperie's "The Ghaunlet" contest for round three. I moved on to round four and it's going to be a great challenge to work on this week.

I hope you'll continue to check out "So Sketchy" as I have some news coming up soon! The contest for May is still going on. Check out the details here.

Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh, those sneak peaks are tantilizing! Congrats on making it up a round in the contest. Can't wait to see teh full reveal of these projects

Regan said...

Ally- OMG- gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Love your sneak peaks!! Good luck on "The Ghaunlet"!

Heidi Brand said...

Your sneak peeks look great! Can't wait to see the whole page for each of them.

 
09 10