The challenge is a progressive challenge so find out what each of the steps are, starting on the Flourishes blog right HERE! You could WIN the entire new December release!
Here's the card I created for the Let's Hop Challenge over at Flourishes...
- Step 1: My card measures 4 x 5.
- Step 2: I used the large image from the "Winter Bouquets" stamp set.
- Step 3: I used both lace and ribbon; Light Blue Plaid ribbon.
- Step 4: I used the colours in the inspirational photo (blues, greens and some pinks).
- Step 5: I used the Tailor-Made Classic Tag die for my tag and my sentiment from the Tiny Flowers & Tags stamp set..
- Step 6: I used a rounded card base and the beautiful Perfectly Peirced Victorian Ovals Template Die set.
- Step 7: I distress the edges of my die cut shape.
stamps: Flourishes (Tiny Flowers & Tags, Winter Bouquets)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White cardstock, Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye (Winter Wonderland)
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
inks: Memento, Ranger
ribbon, button: Flourishes
tool: Klik N'Kut machine
gems: Prima, Queen & Co.
accessories: lace, twine, thread.