This stamp set contains the beautiful digital bouquet we revealed last month but with much, much more! I couldn’t help but pull out my Copic air brush and my Copic Blender pen and go mad!
My card is not just a card! It has a little secret…
My design today is using Splitcoaststampers newest sketch:, SC499: designed by moi! ~ just rotated!
Here’s how I created both of my focal images…
- First I masked off any areas I didn’t want any ink on; mainly the outer areas of my die cuts.
- Then I stamped my images using Memento “Tuxedo Black” ink.
- Then I loaded my Copic air brush system with my Copics; and sprayed then lightest to darkest beginning with my grey shades (T2, T4, T6, T8, T9).
- Then I took my Copic Blender pen and pushed all of the ink off of my flowers and stems leaving a dabbled look.
- Then I loaded my air brush again and applied some Y17 and YR68.
- I pushed off any ink from the orange hues that were on my blooms and stems using the Copic Blender pen again and voila! I really like this unique effect!
Allison Cope -- you are here!
Marcella on the Power Poppy Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Power Poppy
stamps: Power Poppy (Countryside Bouquet Deluxe)
cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections
patterned papers: Graphic45 (Steampunk Spells)
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
ink: Memento, Copic Markers, Copic Blender pen, Sakura White pen, Ranger Distress Inks