Pear Blossoms


It feels SO good to be scrapping again! I've made myself get my work stuff done for the restaurant first and then I've actually gotten some time to create with paper again. It feels great!

This time, I was inspired by the CASE Study blog and their Muse this week, Amy Scheffer, does some AMAZING work! This week's CASE Study is this card by Amy...
So this is my CASE of Amy's card...

Pear Blossom

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; cardstock, Flourishes, Bazzill; edge punch, Fiskars; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; ink, Memento, Ranger, Copic; papers, button, WeScrap kit (Echo Park), Cosmo Cricket; kraft sticker, Studio Calico; ribbon, Lace Tape, Flourishes; other, twine, thread.

I used the amazing kit "Astoria" from WeScrap to make my card! It's filled with blues and greens of beautiful tones!

Here's a closeup of my central details...

For my embossed detail, I just took the cardstock circle I die cut from my other lacy circle and embossed it with a Spellbinder die and added a twine tied button. Such a simple add on but effective!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are scrapping again, too! A beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning case study. You deserve it. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful design eye Allison. I love the layering of your elements with the pear blossoms. And the colors are really great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is beautiful! congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ally, you have such a knack for color and layout -- you continually amaze me. Your pear blossom card is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Ally! Love the color combo and sweet little doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.