I'm CASEin' Today!

I've been sitting down today trying to figure out what to do next on my creative journey and I came across the CASE Study blog and thought I'd play along this week.

This week's challenge is to CASE this gorgeous card by Sarah Martina Parker this week; challenge #40.

And here's my version of the inspiration for this week...

Hi You.

supplies: cardstock, Gina K. Designs; all flowers, Prima; stamps, Floruishes; brad, Bo Bunny; pearls, lace, Kaisercraft; ink, Memento; button, Maya Road; ribbon, Spool O'Ribbon; other, thread, book paper.

Thanks CASE Study for a wonderful card to inspire us this week! I had a blast making my card!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Very very BEAUTIFUL!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Alison this is helluva stunning card! LOVEEEE the elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! I love your collection of flowers and the pennant with one of my favorite everyday greetings. A very nice combo of everything, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Allison, what a dreamy card you made! I love the shabby accents on the otherwise simple card - such a striking design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal! I love, love, love this! All that text. Swoon. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is beautiful!!!!!! I love the combination of flowers you used on your card! What a great CASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you found us, b/c I am IN LOVE with your card! It's just beautiful! I adore it! Love the white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.