I'm CASEin' Today!


I've been following a very cool challenge blog call CASE Study. The challenge is to CASE (scrap-lift) a card each week. This week their challenge is to case this beautiful card by Silke Ledlow:

So this is what I came up with...

Beauty Lies Within

I copied the basic design of Silke's card and then used a few of the same design elements, like the pearls to CASE her card.

Here's a close up of my clematis flowers... I popped them up to add more dimension and interest...

supplies: patterned paper, WeScrap "Whimsy" kit: stamps, Flourishes; inks, Copic, Memento, Ranger, Versamark; embossing powder, Hero Arts; cardstock, Bazzill Smoothies, Gina K. Designs; die cut, Spellbincer's; pearls, Kaisercraft; other, thread, Perfect Pearls, ribbon.

I'm not sure if I'm going to use it as a birthday card or a Mother's Day card. I haven't decided yet!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW! That is STUNNING. Great dimension. Love the black base. Everything! So glad you joined us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is absolutely AWESOME, such a beautiful tribute to Silke's inspiration card! congrats on your very worth win at CASE study, thank you for sharing this gorgeous gem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! Allison your card rocks! You made this Flourishes image look AWESOME! CONGRATS on winning this weeks case!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful. The dimension is great, and I'm always a huge fan of black, white and pink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful...congrats on your win:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.